Out of the Balkans
by Jason C. Mavrovitis
Information for our visitors with specialized browsers
You are in the
graphical version of these memoirs.
This version contains the memoirs in a series of shorter pages.
- There is only one tab-index in these pages. It is set into the link for
Accessiblity, which is the link for this page.
- Otherwise, the tabbing sequence is automatic, starting from the top of the page.
Links at the Top of the Page
- At the very top of these pages, you will find three links:
- First Link:
- It jumps to the text of the page, skipping the header graphic and skipping the memoirs title.
- Second Link:
- The second link jumps to a help section towards the bottom of the pages, where you will find some
Helpful Links as well as some
- Third Link:
- The third link jumps from the top of a page directly to the
- The pages begin with the PAHH graphic.
(PAHH is the publisher.)
- Under the graphic is the title and the author's by-line.
- Then, the page text begins.
- As soon as the page text finishes, you will find a link to the next page.
- Below the page text is the help section, at the bottom of the page.
Long Description of the PAHH Graphic
- Some of these pages contain photographs.
- Captions are given for the photos.
- Skip links are included for you skip them.
- You will find links to skip any long quotations and to skip the photos.
Straight-Text Version, instead
A straight-text version is also available.
It presents each of the main parts of the memoirs without any page-breaks and without any pictures.
Use the straight-text version to read the main parts continuously or to print them continuously.
Do you have any suggestions so that we may improve these pages for accessiblity?
Kindly contact the author if you have any suggestions for improvement.
We would be pleased to hear from you.
Thank you for visiting.
We hope that your visit will be pleasant.
(This is the bottom of the page.)